Seismic Survey – Hai Yang Shi You 718
China Offshore Services Limited awarded a crew management contract to NZOS to provide New Zealand crew during the vessels seismic survey Q1 2016.
- Crew Management Services Agreement – Provision or Marine Crew & Logistics
Client: China Offshore Services Limited
Project: Royal Dutch Shell Plc – 2D Seismic Survey - New Caledonia Basin NZ
Date: Commenced December 14 2015
Date: Completed April 4 2016
Personnel Employed: 36 NZOS Marine Crew
- After a competitive tendering process, NZOS were awarded the contract by COSL to provide the marine crewing for the COSL’s first ever project in New Zealand.
Work Scope on the Project Included:
- Travel to COSL’s HQ in China, meet COSL management to determine crew matrix
- Recruitment and management of suitably experienced, certificated crew
- Liaise daily with vessel and report frequently to COSL project management
- Develop and implement comprehensive HSSE which delivered zero LTI’s